You do not need to remember the terms of the Hague-Visby, Montreal Convention, IMO, RID, and other concepts. We are here to advise you on how to understand them.
Do you have any questiones?
- The most advantageous use of INCOTERMS delivery clauses in transportation
- Transport conventions and their use in practice:
- Maritime transport – HAGUE-VISBISH / HAMBURG RULES
- Air transport – MONTREAL / WARSAW CONVENTION
- Railway transport – COTIF / SMGS CONVENTION
- Road transport – CMR CONVENTION
- IMO/DGR/RID/ADR Legislation (dangerous goods – documentation, labelling, packaging)
- ISPM15 Legislation – convention on the mandatory thermal treatment of wood packaging materials and related legislation in countries of destination
- EU preferential trade and related Conventions – necessary documents for preferential tariff reductions under the relevant Conventions
- Use of goods transfer documents (BL, CMR, AWB, Invoice, Packing List, and others)
- Transportation documents, their use and modification for:
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Documentary collection