In terms of the import we arrange the following:
– Free circulation (issuing SAD including customs guarantee)
– Simplified customs procedures (including CU authorization for temporary customs warehousing in case of import)
– Fiscal customs procedure (allows direct delivery to another EU member state without the need of presence of the consignment in the Czech Republic)
– Outward processing arrangements
In terms of the export we arrange the following:
– Export regime (issuing VDD – Export Accompanying Document)
– Inward processing arrangements
– Preferential documents on customs savings/exemption from customs duties in the importing country (EUR.1 / FORM A)
– Goods status document for EU – EU transit through Third Countries (T2L)
– Non-preferential document issued for CIS countries (CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN)
If necessary, we can arrange for other related services, such as centralized customs clearance, without having to dispatch shipments at the same customs office where they are present.
Contact us to find out what the options of the customs clearance procedures are for your shipment.