WE NEVER SAY SOMETHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. WE WOULD RATHER TELL YOU WHAT THE BEST WAY IS.
By plane, ship, train or truck. Any shipment can be delivered and we know how to do that. We do not follow stereotypes; we always look for optimal solutions after considering all factors. No way of transportation is an obstacle for us and we are not afraid of combining them in case it is more convenient for you.
A single-piece cargo, full-container cargo, oversize cargo, transport of beverages or dangerous goods. All at different distances. 8 transhipment terminals in the Czech Republic and 4 in Slovakia. More than 400 served seaports.Read More
Express shipments, light and multi-ton shipments, transport of dangerous goods. More than 700 airports for import and export.Read More
Transport from/to European ports, Turkey and CIS countries. Regular connections; departures 3 times a week. Silk Trail: connecting the Far East – Europe.Read More
Full-load and groupage shipments, refrigerated and thermo vehicles, oversize shipments. Possibility to track the location of selected vehicles using GPS. Coverage throughout the Czech Republic and Europe.Read More
Ensuring the import and export customs regime. Arranging other necessary documents for import and export.Read More
Insurance of shipments regardless of the destination; possibility of insuring the value of the goods "all against risk". Issuing insurance certificates.Read More
Transhipment and storage
Possibility of short-term and long-term storage, completion and palletizing. 3 transhipment points: Brno, Prague, Ostrava. 2 warehouse premises: Brno, Prague.Read More
The most advantageous use of INCOTERMS delivery clauses in transport and international trade. Transport conventions and their use in practice. Transport of dangerous goods.Read More
I WANT TO TRANSPORT A SHIPMENT. HOW SHOULD I PROCEED?
1. Contact us via phone, email, or contact form
2. Based on your requirements, together we can find the optimal solution for transporting your shipment
3. We process the calculation that includes the weight, volume and dimensions of the load; route (from – to); way of transport and timetable, including a pre-scheduled delivery date
4. We send you an offer that is "all in" – that means the final offer without any hidden charges
5. Now you just have to order
At this moment, we are starting to perform your order:
1. We keep calling, emailing, booking – we just do our best to ensure a smooth transport of your cargo
2. We prepare a route itinerary, including exact departure/arrival time
3. We help arrange all necessary documents for customs clearance
4. We get things moving and monitor the shipment status
5. After all necessary procedures, we deliver it to your destination within the time of your choice